Friday, October 30, 2009

How big are your shoes?

I am loving the carbon footprint calculator at Eco Hatchery. I did a quick calculation and let it pick "national averages" for me, but I am definitely going to return and try it again with non-estimated answers to get a more accurate result. Based on my peliminary results (below) it looks like we're not doing too badly.



It only takes a few moments - try it and let me know how you do! (One caveat - it is geared towards the US, so my Canadian peeps will have to pick their closest state. I'm pretending to be in North Dakota!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm still in denial
    don't make me look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I was clicking with one eye shut, just in case the news was bad. Honestly, though...I don't know that we can realistically get it much lower than that. Not in this climate anyway! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for your comments! We recently added Canadian data to the calculator - let us know how it goes. We have a new FB fan page - please join! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eco-Hatchery/65789171170?ref=ts

    Andrea
    Eco Hatchery

    ReplyDelete