Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Faves - C.O.Bigelow All-in-One Protective Day Lotion

I used to have a love-hate relationship with my moisturizer. I loved it because it was lightweight and effective, but didn't leave me looking like an oil-slick by midday. I hated it because it contained (gasp) parabens. Everytime I would get to the bottom of the bottle, I would hem and haw and weigh the pros and cons...and then buy another bottle. I'm only (girl) human.

You can imagine how excited I was when I discovered that the C.O. Bigelow Extra-light Oil-free Moisturizing Lotion had been replaced by a new, paraben-free product! It's not exactly the same, but the new "All-in-one Protective Day Lotion SPF 25 (lightweight formula)" has become my new go-to moisturizer.

What it lacks in parabens (yay!), it make up for in free-radical destroying antioxidants, vitamins and UV protection. (That's good news for my not-getting-any-younger skin!) Plus the lightweight, greaseless formula is perfect for my slightly oily complexion.

The only thing I would change is the box that it comes in. And by "change", I mean "ditch the box, Bigelow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment