Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm at work today. Other than the fact that today is Sunday, the thing that makes today different from any other day is how I got here. I finally got up the guts to ride my bike to the office! It's 20k round-trip, so not un-managable by any means. The only reason that I haven't done it yet was my fear of rush-hour traffic...ok, there's also the chance that the weather could make a horrible turn for the worse at any time. However, I am not completely against the idea of trying it on a weekday, so I am going to take a different route home and see if there's a way that I can do this AND avoid traffic.

(...and I am so counting this on my Two-Wheel Challenge for this week. My efforts to cut down on purchasing things have led to fewer and fewer opportunities to run errands. It's a bit of a catch-22, albeit a happy one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment