Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yoga, girl!

Who’s nutty enough to go to the gym twice in 1 day? Oh, that be me. Due to some bizarre scheduling (on my part), for the next 8 Wednesdays I will be book-ending my workday with an early-morning weightlifting class and a pre-dinner yoga class. It means that I have to be extra-prepared (packing breakfast, lunch, an outfit for the office and 2 sets of workout clothes), but it should* be worth it…

* I say should because I am not sure about this yoga class. I signed up for it based on time-slot, but I am feeling a little trepidation…it’s called “yoga for athletes” and I’m not sure I qualify. Tonight is my first one, so we’ll see how it goes. I might just surprise myself.

After this one, my next yogic adventure will combine a 45 minute spin-class with a 45 minute ashtanga class. That one I *know* I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment