Friday, June 26, 2009

product review - starbucks twist top mug


starbucks
Originally uploaded by zenbecca
I was so skeptical when I purchased this mug. I loved the colour and the "green" message, but I wasn't sure about the design. The lid is very unlike any other travel mug lid that I have ever seen. To open it for drinking, you twist the outer ring, which raises and lowers a central "button".

The cool thing about it is that it you can sip from anywhere on the lip. Perfect for those mornings when you can't find your mouth. It's also virtually dribble-proof and any excess coffee drains right back into the cup, rather than pooling on the top.

The AMAZING thing about it is that when it is closed, it is 100% leak-proof. Seriously. I have kicked my mug down the back stairs on my way out the door, driven all the way to work with it upside down on the passenger seat of my car, and even thrown it into my tote bag. And all while it was full of hot coffee.

I usually have a love-hate relationship with my travel mugs, but not this one. It is purely love-love...and, unlike any other mug that I've had, I take it *everywhere*. I'm giving it 2 green thumbs up!

...and, yes...it actually keeps my coffee hot, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment